Erifili1999



The blogs which I collaborate:
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Δευτέρα 7 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

Hey. Do you like the new stardoll? I adore it. It is like our paperdoll heaven -lol-... I think that the best things on stardoll are: the clubs, the parties, the shopping, the chat, the feeling of making friends! I dont believe articles like this:

Stardoll: Paper doll heaven, or hell?

lulla96
Well I know some were expecting a post about trends today, buuuttt, I know how much you all LOVE to laugh at stardoll freaks. ;) Don't deny it! 
So I a while ago, I visited my guestbook and saw this:
There are just so many things wrong with her question! She asks me if Im a "lezbo." First, where did she get this idea, that Im a lesbian? On a daily basis, I don't see random girls asking each other if they are homosexual in their guestbooks. -_-
Second, how is my sexuality any of her business? :/
After I replied to her, she said I should watch my back, because she is supposedly 16 years old... Who threats somebody by with their age!? I don't think a 16 year old girl would... much more like a third grader. (Only person I know who uses 'Lezbo' in their vocabulary is my brother, who is in 3rd grade :P) 
And finally, The comeback that beats all! She is trying to convince me that I should be scared because she is so grown up, she has a boyfriend? Too bad it's a stardoll boyfriend who dumped her :D lol.
I finally decided to visit her suite (because I was assuming she is the one who made her bf's account in the first place O.o) and this is what I saw:
   
*Click to enlarge*
Apparently she is sooo desperate in looking for a boyfriend, she takes stardoll as a dating site!
And this is her "cool" boyfriend:
*Click to enlarge*
Ok, not to mention her boyfriend has terrible grammar, looks like a hobo, XD Who writes P.S. Your baby?!
P.S. LovlyCandy, Is when you forget to mention something in your letter, and NOT a way to say goodbye.
This only proves she either is NOT from the states like she says she is, or that she is around 7 years old. :P
So, What do you think of the lovely Lovly Candy?? You can visit her, all proof is still there. :)
Leave comments?
Kisses,
~Lulla96


This article is written by someone who wants to damage the site, but i think that we mustn't believe those of the rumor.


kisses, erifili1999

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου